A cultural evolution is a complex undertaking and isn’t something you hire a consultant to lead or that you purchase off the shelf. If people within the organization don’t believe in the culture change, aren’t involved in it or simply don’t understand it, it will fail. Leaders need to prepare their organization for cultural evolution by answering the “why this and why now?” questions and providing a foundation upon which the activity required to deliver the change can be built.
Colin Ellis is a renowned culture change expert with 30-plus years of helping transform organizations around the world. Whether it’s the way that projects are delivered, how teams work together or how to change the DNA of an organisation He provides practical information on how to make change easy. He uses case studies, experience and plenty of humour to keep people engaged and laughing!
Culture Fix Topics
During this interview, Colin and I discuss the following topics:
- The motivation behind his book
- How to inspire a culture change mindset into an organization
- How a leader’s personality and communication style impacts culture
- How leaders can develop and implement a vision
- Why values are so important to culture
- How to behaviour impacts culture
- How innovation impacts an organization’s culture
- How to make a new culture stick in the long term
If you are interested in Colin and his resources then be sure to check out the following links:
- Colin’s website
- Culture Fix Community
- Follow Colin on Facebook
- Connect with Colin on LinkedIn
- Subscribe to Colin’s YouTube Channel
- Buy Culture Fix on Amazon
Moving Forward Leadership Resources
Keep on top of Moving Forward Leadership with all the resources which I have established for you, free of charge:
- POWER Goals Program – If you are ready to stop complaining and start achieving those goals which you have been trying to achieve for some time now. Then stop chasing your dreams and start achieving them through my very own POWER Goals program. Learn about picking the right goals, figuring out how to achieve them, getting on track with achieving them and most importantly how to get back on track when you fail… because you will. Learn more here!
- Moving Forward Leadership Resources – Check out the Moving Forward Leadership Resources section where I list every single resource mentioned on the show. As well, there are books which I have read written or read personally and finally various types of services which I use and recommend.
- The 9 Foundations of Leadership – I’ve written this ebook for you all to get a base of your leadership skills. With this book, you will be able to begin to form your leadership style. For a small fee, you can get your journey started and get ahead of your peers! Just follow the link in the title, and your copy awaits you!
- Facebook Page – Check out updates from Moving Forward Leadership, as well when links and videos.
- Facebook Group – Come and let’s discuss leadership. I will swing by and answer any questions you have as well as provide advice and guidance for your situations.
- Twitter – Definitely subscribe here to find out when new episodes go live, or if I have a random idea to share with the world.
- Monthly Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
- Email – Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with ideas, suggestions, comments or questions. I truly love hearing from you all!
Where to Subscribe to Moving Forward Leadership
Love the Moving Forward Leadership Podcast? Then subscribe to your favourite device and app! As well, please leave me a review! These reviews mean more to me than you could ever imagine.