The hybrid workforce is here to stay. As the impact of COVID-19 lingers, it’s clear that the way we work has changed forever. Whilst some of us will return to the office, the flexibility of remote working is too enticing for many employees to give up. However, a hybrid workforce comes with its own unique challenges that leaders must prepare for.
Colin Ellis is a renowned culture change expert with 30-plus years of helping transform organizations around the world. Whether it’s the way that projects are delivered, how teams work together or how to change the DNA of an organization He provides practical information on how to make change easy. He uses case studies, experience and plenty of humour to keep people engaged and laughing!
During this interview Colin and I discuss the following topics:
- Why hybrid work actually enables peak performance
- How work is something we do and not where we are
- How leaders can create culture of peak performance in a hybrid environment
- How to develop a hybrid work plan to
- Keeping organizational synergy while having a split organization
- Mistakes to avoid when having hybrid team
- How to maximize technology for hybrid
If you are interested in learning more about Colin’s resources be sure to check out the following links:
- Listen to Colin’s First Appearance, Culture Fix | Episode 109
- Listen to Colin’s Second Appearance, Culture Hacks | Episode 177
- Colin’s website
- Follow Colin on Facebook
- Connect with Colin on LinkedIn
- Subscribe to Colin’s YouTube Channel
Join Our Mastermind Community
Learn from Scott and others with our Mastermind Community! Our growth-minded community is for leaders looking to level up their leadership skills and further develop their skills. If this is of interest to you click here for more information!
Subscribe to the Peak Performance Leadership Podcast
Follow Moving Forward Leadership
Join our Leadership Community
Tired of not having a community to discuss leadership with? Well then join our FREE online community where we discuss leadership on a deep and daily basis.
Get in touch
Need help and want to discuss options with me? Then simply book a discovery call and lets talk on how we can move you forward!
If you have ideas for guests, topics for Monday Leadership Minute, or simply to say hello, then shoot me an email.
Leadership to your Inbox!
Sign up for our Monthly Newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
What did you think of the show?
What was your biggest take away?
Tag us when you share on social media!