Leaders need to be true to themselves, their organizations and most importantly to their people. Today, with the intense pace of daily activities, obligations, and the never-ending stream of information through social media, it is difficult to remain focused and mindful of our actions and surroundings. Losing touch with reality and the world can leave leaders lost and on a path of destruction which could prove to be disastrous for all those involved.
Ora is a certified Life Coach, certified Mindfulness Meditation teacher, and author of Says Who? How One Simple Question Can Change the Way You Think Forever, which is based on a unique method for transforming negative and fear-based thoughts. Ora is a frequent blogger on Huffington Post, and has written extensively for magazines like MindBodyGreen, You Beauty, You Health, Mama Glow, Success, Conscious Lifestyle, LA Yoga, Women’s Health, and many others. She has also been a guest on over 100 radio shows around the country like Transformation Talk, Mental Wellness, Take Charge of Your Life, America Meditating, Growing Bolder, Om Times Inspired Living, and many more.
Lead True with Mindfulness Topics
During this conversation Ora and I discuss the following topics:
- How individuals can use Mindfulness to decompress
- How leaders can use Mindfulness in their daily lives
- How leaders can bring Mindfulness into the workplace
- How men specifically can get into mindfulness practices
- Simple practices at the beginning of each day will start employees off grounded and focused
- How “noting,” or paying particular attention, is beneficial for self-regulation
- How to get your people to relax and use mindfulness techniques
If you are interested in Ora’s resources and want to check them out via the following links:
- Says Who?: How One Simple Question Can Change the Way You Think Forever
- Live True: A Mindfulness Guide to Authenticity
- Ora on LinkedIn
- Ora’s website
- Article – Why A Mindful Workplace Is Good For Business
- Article – Stay Present in All the Moments of Your Life with Mindfulness
Join Our Mastermind Community
Learn from Scott and others with our Mastermind Community! Our growth-minded community is for leaders looking to level up their leadership skills and further develop their skills. If this is of interest to you click here for more information!
Subscribe to the Peak Performance Leadership Podcast
Follow Moving Forward Leadership
Join our Leadership Community
Tired of not having a community to discuss leadership with? Well then join our FREE online community where we discuss leadership on a deep and daily basis.
Get in touch
Need help and want to discuss options with me? Then simply book a discovery call and lets talk on how we can move you forward!
If you have ideas for guests, topics for Monday Leadership Minute, or simply to say hello, then shoot me an email.
Leadership to your Inbox!
Sign up for our Monthly Newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
What did you think of the show?
What was your biggest take away?
Tag us when you share on social media!