I had the pleasure of being interviewed on Jo Dodds’ podcast, The Power to Live More. This show is primary aimed towards productivity and effeciency, however, I was able to discuss core leadership components as well. During the show I discussed the following topics:
- My workstations and how I manage to work at eight different locations
- The driving factors that inspires me to do what I do
- How I prioritizes my tasks and things to do
- Why I doesn’t need cutting-edge technology to get the job done
- Who helps me get things done
- How I empowers my team
- Why lunchtime is my favourite time of the day
- Why I believe in quality over quantity
- Resources I use for personal development
- How compartmentalising helps me when things don’t go right
- How I uses my alone time in the evening to get over the day’s challenges
Join Our Elite Mastermind Community
Join Scott and our dynamic Mastermind Community! 🚀
Unlock the power of growth-focused leadership with a group of like-minded individuals who are passionate about taking their leadership skills to the next level. 🌟
Ready to transform your leadership journey? Click here for more information! 👉📈
Leave an iTunes Review
Get a FREE membership!
If you’re enjoying the show, leave us a review on your favorite podcast app. If your review is chosen as the Review-of-the Week, we’ll get a free month to the Leader Growth Mastermind!
What do: Write a review, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a screen capture of the review, and wait to hear it read out on the show!
Thanks for the amazing support!
Write your review or rating here:
Unlock Your Peak Leadership Potential with Personalized 1-to-1 Coaching
Elevate your leadership to its highest potential with personalized 1-to-1 coaching from Scott. Discover the path to peak performance and achieve unparalleled success in your leadership journey. Ready to unlock your leadership’s full potential?
Subscribe to the Peak Performance Leadership Podcast
Join thousands of leaders worldwide who are transforming their leadership skills with the Peak Performance Leadership podcast. Unleash your full potential and stay at the forefront of leadership trends. Subscribe now and embark on your leadership journey of excellence!