I had the pleasure of being interviewed on Jo Dodds’ podcast, The Power to Live More. This show is primary aimed towards productivity and effeciency, however, I was able to discuss core leadership components as well. During the show I discussed the following topics:
- My workstations and how I manage to work at eight different locations
- The driving factors that inspires me to do what I do
- How I prioritizes my tasks and things to do
- Why I doesn’t need cutting-edge technology to get the job done
- Who helps me get things done
- How I empowers my team
- Why lunchtime is my favourite time of the day
- Why I believe in quality over quantity
- Resources I use for personal development
- How compartmentalising helps me when things don’t go right
- How I uses my alone time in the evening to get over the day’s challenges
Join Our Mastermind Community
Learn from Scott and others with our Mastermind Community! Our growth-minded community is for leaders looking to level up their leadership skills and further develop their skills. If this is of interest to you click here for more information!
Subscribe to the Peak Performance Leadership Podcast
Follow Moving Forward Leadership
Join our Leadership Community
Tired of not having a community to discuss leadership with? Well then join our FREE online community where we discuss leadership on a deep and daily basis.
Get in touch
Need help and want to discuss options with me? Then simply book a discovery call and lets talk on how we can move you forward!
If you have ideas for guests, topics for Monday Leadership Minute, or simply to say hello, then shoot me an email.
Leadership to your Inbox!
Sign up for our Monthly Newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
What did you think of the show?
What was your biggest take away?
Tag us when you share on social media!