Leaders and their people are constantly under heavy strain. Day in and day out, they are placed under stressors to achieve more with less. Eventually these stressors become too much for any person – leader or follower. We all need to figure out ways to destress and relax but sometimes people can take destressing to the extreme.
As a Manual Therapist for twenty-five years, Kevin has logged over 35,000 hours of clinical practice focusing on improving physiological structure and function. Empowering individuals to achieve wellness, he is a professional speaker/trainer and maintains a thriving bodywork practice. Kevin has
also logged thousands of fieldwork hours in human-animal interaction studies. Combining this fieldwork with his extensive training in human physiology, he created The CATalyst, a human-wild animal interaction experience and an extraordinary approach to wellness and peace.
CATalyst Approach Topics
During this interview Kevin and I discuss the following topics:
- What the CATalyst Program is
- How he developed the CATalyst Program
- How exotic animals help people destress
- How “grounding” works to help leaders with stress
- Common indicators of stress upcoming
- How leaders can train their entire team in this Approach
If you are interested in Kevin and his resources then be sure to check out the following links:
Moving Forward Leadership Resources
Keep on top of Moving Forward Leadership with all the resources which I have established for you, free of charge:
- POWER Goals Program – If you are ready to stop complaining and start achieving those goals which you have been trying to achieve for some time now. Then stop chasing your dreams and start achieving them through my very own POWER Goals program. Learn about picking the right goals, figuring out how to achieve them, getting on track with achieving them and most importantly how to get back on track when you fail… because you will. Learn more here!
- Moving Forward Leadership Resources – Check out the Moving Forward Leadership Resources section where I list every single resource mentioned on the show. As well, there are books which I have read written or read personally and finally various types of services which I use and recommend.
- The 9 Foundations of Leadership – I’ve written this ebook for you all to get a base of your leadership skills. With this book, you will be able to begin to form your leadership style. For a small fee, you can get your journey started and get ahead of your peers! Just follow the link in the title, and your copy awaits you!
- Facebook Page – Check out updates from Moving Forward Leadership, as well when links and videos.
- Facebook Group – Come and let’s discuss leadership. I will swing by and answer any questions you have as well as provide advice and guidance for your situations.
- Twitter – Definitely subscribe here to find out when new episodes go live, or if I have a random idea to share with the world.
- Monthly Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
- Email – Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with ideas, suggestions, comments or questions. I truly love hearing from you all!
Where to Subscribe to Moving Forward Leadership
Love the Moving Forward Leadership Podcast? Then subscribe to your favourite device and app! As well, please leave me a review! These reviews mean more to me than you could ever imagine.