I had the opportunity to join Richard Matthews on his “The Hero Show” Podcast recently. It was a great show with a superhero theme which made it a lot of fun to be a guest on.
Here’s just a taste of what we talked about today:
- Scott shared the side-hustle beginning of his podcasting journey while serving the Canadian Army.
- Serving the Canadian Army involved a lot of mentoring and coaching. This path led to Scott’s discovery of his passion for leadership. Years later, this would lead him to start his own leadership podcast as a hobby.
- Scott also talked about his ability to break things down the big and complex problems into simpler bits — an essential characteristic of a leader.
- Discover the challenges Scott faces with entrepreneurs that he often talks about in his podcast.
- For Scott McCarthy, leaders should be thinking strategically in times of crisis. Learn how to think in terms of visions, and the path ahead, getting from point A to B.
- Scott gives away tips and tricks on task delegation for entrepreneurs who have a hard time offloading assignments.
- “Culture will make or break an organization company,” Scott defines what a good company culture looks like, and how to establish it in your organization big or small.
- Scott shares how “horrible bosses” are the common enemies he has to deal with constantly. Take a closer look at his fight against “boss mentality”, and the horrible lack of mentorship in various organizations ranks.
Scott McCarthy uses these tools to make his communication with his client more personal.
- G Suite — A Google application that allows users to effectively share spreadsheets and documents. It also allows users to create a professional email, store important data, share calendars, video conferencing, and instant messaging.
- Facebook Messenger — An instant messaging platform that allows users to send instant messages, and make audio and video calls for one-on-one conversations or group conferences.
Join Our Elite Mastermind Community
Join Scott and our dynamic Mastermind Community! 🚀
Unlock the power of growth-focused leadership with a group of like-minded individuals who are passionate about taking their leadership skills to the next level. 🌟
Ready to transform your leadership journey? Click here for more information! 👉📈
Leave an iTunes Review
Get a FREE membership!
If you’re enjoying the show, leave us a review on your favorite podcast app. If your review is chosen as the Review-of-the Week, we’ll get a free month to the Leader Growth Mastermind!
What do: Write a review, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a screen capture of the review, and wait to hear it read out on the show!
Thanks for the amazing support!
Write your review or rating here:
Unlock Your Peak Leadership Potential with Personalized 1-to-1 Coaching
Elevate your leadership to its highest potential with personalized 1-to-1 coaching from Scott. Discover the path to peak performance and achieve unparalleled success in your leadership journey. Ready to unlock your leadership’s full potential?
Subscribe to the Peak Performance Leadership Podcast
Join thousands of leaders worldwide who are transforming their leadership skills with the Peak Performance Leadership podcast. Unleash your full potential and stay at the forefront of leadership trends. Subscribe now and embark on your leadership journey of excellence!