Today’s leaders have many faces. From pedal-to-the-medal startups to behemoth multinational corporations, those in various leadership roles have one thing in common: they’re all burning out. A 2013 study of C-Suite executives and senior managers found that roughly 80 percent of respondents felt overworked, overloaded, powerless, and unrewarded. Fast forward to 2019, and in some industries, such as healthcare, burnout is so extreme it could have pushed 51 percent of executives to leave their jobs. And just this May, the World Health Organization recognized this crisis by expanding its definition of occupational burnout in the ICD-11 International Classification of Diseases. Those leaders who did not burn out, practiced conscious leadership in their daily lives.
Michael Bianco-Splann is a conscious leadership expert, inspirational speaker, and master certified corporate trainer with over 30 years of front-line executive experience. He offers a transformative approach to leadership—within Fortune 100 companies to small boutique enterprises—for those seeking a life that’s true to one’s passion and purpose. He is the author of Conscious Leadership: 7 Principles That Will Change Your Business and Change Your Life.
During the interview, Michael and I discuss the following topics:
- How he was inspired to write his book.
- What being a conscious leader means to him
- The 7 principles leaders can implement to change their lives
If you are interested in learning more about Michael and his resources be sure to check out the following links:
- Conscious Leadership Book
- Michael’s website
- Connect with Michael on Facebook
- Connect with Michael on LinkedIn
- Follow Michael on Twitter
Moving Forward Leadership Resources
Keep on top of Moving Forward Leadership with all the resources which I have established for you, free of charge:
- POWER Goals Program – If you are ready to stop complaining and start achieving those goals which you have been trying to achieve for some time now. Then stop chasing your dreams and start achieving them through my very own POWER Goals program. Learn about picking the right goals, figuring out how to achieve them, getting on track with achieving them and most importantly how to get back on track when you fail… because you will. Learn more here!
- Moving Forward Leadership Resources – Check out the Moving Forward Leadership Resources section where I list every single resource mentioned on the show. As well, there are books which I have read written or read personally and finally various types of services which I use and recommend.
- The 9 Foundations of Leadership – I’ve written this ebook for you all to get a base of your leadership skills. With this book, you will be able to begin to form your leadership style. For a small fee, you can get your journey started and get ahead of your peers! Just follow the link in the title, and your copy awaits you!
- Facebook Page – Check out updates from Moving Forward Leadership, as well when links and videos.
- Facebook Group – Come and let’s discuss leadership. I will swing by and answer any questions you have as well as provide advice and guidance for your situations.
- Twitter – Definitely subscribe here to find out when new episodes go live, or if I have a random idea to share with the world.
- Monthly Newsletter – Sign up for my newsletter and see what is happening in the background with me, read the most interesting articles in leadership, as well as get inside information from time-to-time on what I have upcoming!
- Email – Don’t hesitate to reach out to me with ideas, suggestions, comments or questions. I truly love hearing from you all!
Where to Subscribe to Moving Forward Leadership
Love the Moving Forward Leadership Podcast? Then subscribe to your favourite device and app! As well, please leave me a review! These reviews mean more to me than you could ever imagine.